ONEX RF has expanded its line of catheter tip forming systems to include a new model that is designed for standard and precision tipping applications.
Since introducing its first machine in year 2007, the company has taken great pride in manufacturing catheter tipping systems that offer outstanding productivity, quality and safety.
Everyone is looking to gain a competitive edge in today’s tough business environment. ONEX’s newest line of catheter tipping system offers a state of the art RF generator for induction heating the dies for precision tipping applications in a space saving footprint and features:
- Two operating modes (excellent for development and production use)
- Time and power mode
- Temperature mode with closed loop process control
- Coil adjustment with position feedback to ensure proper die heat zone
- Adjustable hard stop with position feedback, to ensure tip forming consistency
- Fine adjustable forming speed and forming pressure control
- Removable cassette for quick changeover
- Tool less changeover of die, induction coil and catheter clamps
- Tuning capability for new die and induction coil with power feedback on the HMI
- Air cooled die and coil
- Bright, easy to use HMI with simple programming, recipe storage