Teleflex Medical OEM (Wayne, Pa.), today announced the acquisition of IWG High Performance Conductors (HPC), a medical tubing and wire components manufacturer. The addition bolsters Teleflex Medical OEM’s position in the arena of custom-engineered … [Read More...] about Teleflex Medical OEM acquires medical tubing company
Today on Medical Tubing & Extrusion
- Teleflex Medical OEM acquires medical tubing company
- Ablative Solutions touts study of its infusion catheter for renal denervation
- Solvay expands advanced materials offerings in the medical tubing space
- Bluegrass Vascular Technologies wins de novo nod for ‘inside-out’ vascular access catheter
- Is it possible to ‘knit’ replacement blood vessels?